Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Printed Duct Tape~Decorated TOY Tool Box Organizer~~SO CUTE!!

My new Creation....I am so excited to start a new fun line....This TOY Tool Box Organizer is decorated in printed duct tape, scrapbook stickers, ribbons, rhinestones, and personalized with my daughter's nickname, "Adybears".  She loves Ballet, so I added a sticker on the front, "I heart Ballet"....It is so cute and SO much prettier in person! It is a full size Stanley Tool Box, high quality, and so is all of the material I used to "Make it cute".  I will accept personal orders on these and will also personlaize each box with a name.  These can be used for anything, such as: crafts, toys, sewing, scrapbooking items, school products, make up, jewelry, and much more!  I am selling these for $25.00 each, plus shipping...I am capable of getting many different colors of printed duct tape and can find just about any type of sticker or theme, please email me at poshcreations4u@gmail.com  These will make great gifts for Christmas and Birthdays!  More pictures to come!



No comments: