Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

ScrapbookPal.com Design Team Entry

I am entering a call to be a part of the design team for  scrapbookpal.com.  Below are some pictures of recent projects that I have completed.








I have almost 10 years of experience in designing premade scrapbook pages, paper bag scrapbooks, altered journals, altered clipboards, and tag books.  I post daily to weekly blogs, maintain my Etsy Shop and Ebay Store, and I also have a facebook page, and twitter account.  I hope I get the opportunity to be a part of your design team! Thank you, Stacie Florkowski
~posh creations~
poshcreations4u@gmail.com

3 comments:

AmandaD11 said...

Your stuff is so awesome and original! I love it! I especially LOVE the pregnancy pages ;)...keep up the good work!

Doris Brown said...

I love looking through all of your designs and I knew at first look that the altered clipboard you made was perfect for my niece. I know she is going to love it!! Keep up the good work. :)

Dar said...

I really love your designs, they are unique and beautiful! I would like to have one of everything!! Awesome job, best of luck to you!