Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Paper Bag Scrapbook Albums

Paper bag scrapbook albums are really adorable!  They come in 5x5 or 6x6 sizes.  I like them because you can place them on your mantel or coffee table.  I get many requests for them, they are the new hot item! 
I take 3 paperbags, line them up, fold them in half, hole punch the crease, and then the fun begins!  I cut each paper to fit the bag, glue it on, and then embellish it like crazy!  I personally like a detailed page.  So...after each page is to my liking, I add ribbons.  Tons of ribbons!!  Then my paper bag album is complete, and ready to sell.  I am spending the next few days working only on paper bag albums, to stock my store with them.  If you have a special request, please email me, Special orders are my favorite!!  I love talking to customers and finding out exactly what they want, and making it for them.  Making them happy, is the best part of my job.  =)  Thanks for reading my blog....Come back, or join!! ~~Stacie 

2 comments:

Dar said...

You look awesome and love your work, you are so talented!

Tom said...

Great work