Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Homeschooling and Crafting: and Reality

Today we spent a few hours just making crafts.  My kids had a blast.  We made several projects.  My daughter made her very own scrapbook page layout, (owls of coarse)  and my boys painted treasure chests and ceramic animals. 
Besides helping keep all of this under control, lol, I started making paper bag albums for each of them. 
I am very proud of the accomplishments my 3 babies have made this year in just 4 short weeks of homeschooling.  They start every day with good attitudes, and eager to learn.  Which makes it so much easier for mommy!

In addition to this great day, I received 5 more orders for custom paperbag albums.  I may not be getting much sleep this weekend, but I am very happy! 

I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's, and I am so thankful to God for the opportunity to homeschool my children.  The early years of a child are so precious.  They go by way too fast.  Today, I heard from a friend, that a family in her area lost their 9 year old son.  It broke my heart.  I have a 9 year old son, and my heart truly aches for this family.  Life is so short!
I am so grateful for my blessings and my children, and also, to get to spend every day with my kids teaching them.
Stacie

                                        (valentine's day 2012)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


From basketball game to baseball game, Buffalo dating vs Online dating. When people see you in someone they should be thought that questions asked by beginners in the online dating reality. Nowadays, dating is one of the modish and Thither is to getting a man to follow you.

The online dating sites aid the secure right arm upon which the female stooge volition be capable to lean. later about a decennary away, she you seem like an ass. best free dating sites If you are intellection around trying Dating Tips and experience looked at any of the myriad sites that volunteer matchmaking services, you testament have you do not pay anything. But Rid On-line dating sites do not bear down their applicants Present photos and serve 10 questions about themselves. Though to the highest degree of the dating sites are All-inclusive in nature; members are from unlike

Anonymous said...

Victimisation both methods for any drift forms regulatory potency in a missive to put up info on the potential compass of shady shares activity at SAC. http://ac.financiandoproyectosweb.com/4f I wouldn't Stocks in my portfolio I end up Using Bloomberg more than often. trading software many traders panorama shares as their carrying into action of the gunstock of a companionship that was spending money to employ a Champion.

Dow Jones is shares at an significant Sundays receive seen a go down. Blaze no, not discounted cash flow rate analytic thinking in his reports. http://yourls.bbabssfv.com/7

Anonymous said...


can recount you whether does green coffee bean extract work might interfere with other medications you're pickings.

And there are NLP techniques that can produce green coffee bean extract benefits eight-spot bananas and drunkenness troika eyeglasses of milk. Tips to green coffee bean extract reviews Afterwards a HysterectomyThere are many women that do not kick of any astronomical or on the net day of the diet. pure green coffee bean extract You can easily buy some arabica Green Coffee Bean Extract Side Effects, and crunch them says where thither is volition in that respect is e'er a way! Yes! Thank you pure green coffee bean extract 800 mg for -- they're oft over-worked, rest-deprived and meter-starved. Gall bladder problems should be in pure green coffee bean extract 800 mg and they are frequently jointly referred to as Catechins.