Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Adorable pregnancy paperbag album

So this album is for one of my good friend's sister. It is soo adorable with handmade tags, gems, fringe flowers (that I made) =) lots of 3d embellishments, fibers, ribbons...and more.
I had a lot of fun creating this book, and this is actually the 2nd one similiar that I have made....too cute!!

Contact me to get one for yourself or to give as a gift!
I am running sales all week on different albums so check out my facebook page~posh's scrapbooking.  Click on the button on the right side of this page to friend request me.

I do have to let you know that this is week 6 of paleo challenge! I had an amazing brunch! Sauteed parsnips, onions, and kale in nitrate free bacon...o m g....they were delish!  Gotta love a healthy meal that tastes so dang good! 
Can't wait to hear from you!
Stacie









No comments: