Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

It has been a long time since I last posted!  Happy to be back!
We have been so busy with moving, our business, and homeschooling.  I am so happy to be back to my blogging and scrapbooking.

So as I was getting readjusted back to the blog world, I came across this song, "Hold You Up", on my contemporary Christian radio station, and I must say, WOW!! The lyrics are amazing....and so true for probably all of us. 

"When no body stands, Stand on your own"...  and anyways... just thought that I would share my new "Fave" song, listen to it, maybe it is a blessing for you too.

Scrapbooking sales are coming soon!! Please check back with me, I will try to spend more time on this site...I love blogging and love getting messages and orders from you!
Thanks!!
Stacie

poshcreations4u@gmail.com

No comments: