Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

8x8 Kit~~100% In Love



I put together my first kit that I titled, "100% In Love".  It is so pretty...and I love the colors.  Each kit contains:  a page of 3D stickers, a page of stickers, and 6~8x8 papers.  But, a kit is not complete without pretty ribbons, brads, and paperclips~ so I am adding 4 paperclips, 12 brads, and several pieces of ribbon to each kit...A few other kits that I am working on are:  Pregnancy, Mommy-To-Be, We're Engaged, Baby Boy, Baby Girl, My First Ultrasound, and BFF's....With each kit, I plan to include an instruction sheet with ideas, and samples for you to try.  If you would like to purchase one of these kits or have any questions, you may email me at poshcreations4u@gmail.com I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather!! Get out and take some pictures!! My family and I took a bunch last night around the campfire, and my kids had a blast making smores..Today we plan to visit a pumpkin patch.These are the best scrapbook pages.  I love this time of year!

No comments: